We are convinced that the world is full of interesting people who have something to say, to teach, to share. Sharing is important and this is why we’re doing it as well. We learned a lot from others (like Mr Money Mustache, Robert Kiyosaki, Afford Anything) and hopefully people can learn from us and the reader stories we share here as well.
Our story is only one of many journeys to financial freedom. There are many ways of reaching FI, many interesting FI journeys, many fun people making this journey. We want to find as many of those people as possible and share their stories! Here’s a list of the FI journeys and case studies we’ve shared so far.
What’s your story?
Are you on the way to financial freedom and would you like to share your challenges/achievements so far?
Did you reach FI already?
Do you have an FI blog that you want to tell us about?
Then please let the world know and let all of us learn from your experiences!
You can either send us an email with whatever info you’d like to share, or answer some (or all) of the questions below. Or…why not…do a combination of both! Whatever you like.
YOUR BLOG (if you have one)
- Summarize your blog in 25 words.
- Why did you start it? What is your main focus? What do you hope do achieve with your blog?
- What are your favourite posts and why?
- Tell us briefly about you and your story.
- What brought you to the path to FI? Why did you not become a consumerist idiot?
- What do you do when you’re not blogging? What do you work?
- What are your goals in life? What’s on your bucket list?
- What do you do to stay healthy?
- Do you have any health advice you’d like to share?
- What is your FI strategy?
- What are your favourite money/personal finance/investment tools?
WHAT WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
- If you were prime minister what law would you change?
- If you could change anything about the education system of your country, what would it be?
- If you could wake up in someone else’s body whose would it be?
- What three people would you like to go on an all-day drinking session with?
- What is your definition of happiness?
- What is your advice to people just starting out on their path to FI?
Write your own questions and answers…!